Thinking of replacing the flooring in your home? For many homeowners, they start the process by wanting a big change. They want a new look in their kitchen. Maybe hardwoods in their living space.
Yet in some cases, the boldest statement you can make is by upgrading the flooring in your hallways and entryways. These are the most heavily used (and abused) areas of your home. Even subtle changes to these areas can leave your home looking its best now and for many years to come.
What are some of your options?
- Ceramic tile – with vast amounts of options available, you can create any style or pattern you choose. Ceramic tile is one of the most versatile flooring choices around for heavy traffic areas.
- Stone tile – stone tile can create a powerful, dramatic effect wherever it is installed. Light colors can help create the illusion of open spaces, while dark colors can add depth and warmth.
- Vinyl tile – the perfect choice when looking for a classic yet modern appearance. Vinyl comes in many styles and colors, and can mimic just about any look you desire.
- Rustic stone – if you are looking for a dramatic, natural look that has a slightly rougher, and more primitive feel, look no further than rustic stone.
- Hardwood – with many different styles and types of hardwood, there is a perfect choice to match your living style.
Choose flooring that matches the theme and décor of the rest of your home. Blendability is key. Because this is usually a smaller project than a full floor restoration, a hallway or entryway is an upgrade that is budget friendly while giving you a lot of bang for your dollar. It’s a great way to upgrade your home and increase the property value without a lot of hassle.
Find out today how a hallway flooring choice can give your home new life. Stop by and see the many options available to you.